What is included:
- 1 video class- Introduction to cycles of life, nature & food (60 minutes)
- 1 video class- Introduction to TCM Food Therapy & Energetics (90 minutes)
- 5 video classes- Introduction to each element & food therapy (60-90 minutes each)
- 7 PDF handouts of all the slides/lectures from each class
- A set of Qi Food Therapy 5 Elements posters- a beautiful summary of each element, season and lifestyle for you to keep
- A TCM thermal nature of foods chart
- Sample seasonal grocery list to start you off
- 5 Elements food reflections worksheet
- Bonus Yin yoga & movement poses to keep your Qi flowing in the day and week cycle (short videos)
This is a self-paced course, there are no live sessions, you can access the videos and material in your Qi Food Therapy learning portal account anytime.
*images below are sample screenshots from classes in the course.
** this is not a cooking course, there are no recipes or cooking videos. Please refer to the TCM Food Therapy series of e-books for lots of delicious recipes and stay tuned for cooking classes and other courses in future at Qi Food Therapy.
We also suggest either a 30min or 90min session if you would like to consolidate learning & have support with 5 Elements holistic nutrition coaching.
Shift your perspective on food, energy, nature & apply the 5 Elements in your daily life.
Food Therapy Tools
Functional ingredients & cooking tips
Live more in harmony with nature & cycles
Balance your energies
Take steps to balancing your physical, emotional health and energies